I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School, Wellington, NZ. I am in Room 13 and a member of the amazing Pouakai Syndicate. My teacher is Ms Tito.

Sunday 1 April 2012

Athletics Day

Last week on Tuesday, Tawa Intermediate had athletics day.  The sun was shinning and pink was glowing.

The first event was high jump. I could sense that everyone had butterflies. As I watched the bar slowly creep higher and higher my legs were shaking everyone was screaming but... no didn’t make it I got frustrated.  As I waked over to Mrs Clark she wrote the number 2 on my card.

The next event was shot put my first throw was 8.31m my second throw was a 8.83m and my last throw was 9.86m.

My favourite event was Vortex.  There were frowns on everyone's faces as I walked over.  I had a good feeling about this event.  The vortex gave a huge screech and there was a long WOOOOOW!! It went it 55.89m.  My second throw was 54.29m and my last throw was 56.47m.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve.