I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School, Wellington, NZ. I am in Room 13 and a member of the amazing Pouakai Syndicate. My teacher is Ms Tito.

Monday 10 December 2012

Final blog post!

I have enjoyed this year at Tawa Intermediate. I really enjoy all the sports like Nucombe ball, K.O, Indoor soccer, Ripper rugby, dodge ball,  .My favourite subject was maths, It's been a great year at Tawa intermediate, I wish I was staying longer.

My highlights for this year was when I got to know everyone, I'm happy I'm leaving this school with a whole bunch of nice and cool friends.

My lowlights were that i could have done better in my maths test and reading test.  I could have done better at the beep test as well.

I feel sad to leave this school but in life you have to just move on but I know I have made life long friends.

Bye Tawa intermediate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve.